Punggol Tuition for Mathematics Secondary 1.
Secondary 1 Mathematics in small group tuition format of 6 pax (max) are conducted throughout the year and begins at the end of PSLE P6 for our students. The coursework picks up from a revision of primary school mathematics and continues to the most important topic in lower secondary, introduction to Algebra.
Our Advanced Algebra surpasses standard requirements.
For our Punggol Math classes, our students will learn Algebra to advanced levels by the end of Secondary 1, surpassing the required standards required for secondary schools as the advanced techniques are required to do well generally in secondary Mathematics as well as Additional Mathematics in Upper Secondary levels.
Full time tutor with 18 year experience. SEAB syllabus compliant.
All classes comply with current 2017/18 syllabus taught in a small group format capped at 6 pax (max) by full time tutor with 18 years experience.
Classes are split into four semesters which includes coursework for Paper 1 and Paper 2 Mathematics Mid Year and End of Year Examinations.
Coursework and Timeline
Semester 1 (Sec 1 Math Tuition classes up till end of May)
- Primes, HCF and LCM | 4.5 hours
- Approximation and Estimation s.f/d.p | 3 hours
- Integers, Rational Numbers and Real Numbers | 3 hours
- Fundamental Algebra including Equations and Inequalities| 6 hours
- Ratio, Rate and Speed | 3 hours
- Advanced Algebra | 4.5 hours
- Linear Graphs and Applications | 3 hours
- Preparatory and revision for MYE Paper 1 and 2
Semester 2 (Sec 1 Math Tuition classes up till beginning of Oct)
- Number Patterns | 1.5 hours
- Percentage |3 hours
- Basic Geometry |3 hours
- Triangles , Quadrilaterals and Polygons | 3 hours
- Geometrical Constructions | 3 hours
- Perimeter and Area of Plane Figures |1.5 hours
- Volume and Surface Area of 3D figures | 3 hours
- Statistics include Pie Charts and Data Handling 3 hours
- Preparatory and revision for EOY Paper 1 and 2
For class schedules and course enquiry, kindly call Kin Leong +65 91811929