Punggol Tuition for Additional Mathematics for Secondary 3. Course for A Mathematics Secondary Tuition Express/N(A) A Maths Add Math.
Why join our class?
- Course tutor Kin Leong teaches to understand everything in A Math.
- Tutor will also discuss real world usefulness and application using Add Math.
- Classes are small group format of 6 pax max.
- Effective, Easy to Understand Sessions by 18 years full time tutor.
- We make A Math easy to understand so that it can be applied in examinations.
- Understand Additional Mathematics for students who finds it difficult in school.
- Course designed specially for students getting below par and requires guidance.
- Students generally gain 20-30 marks after attending our lessons.
- Coursework prepares students to score A1 for GCE O level Additional Math.
- Latest syllabus SEAB GCE O level Additional Mathematics Syl 4047.
- Trains students by spotting common questions that students find tricky.
- Course identifies student’s common mistakes and eliminates it.
- Coursework trains out of the box thinking and improves studying skills.
Course outline for Semester 1 Sec 3 for Add Math in Punggol tuition classes up till end of May for Mid Year Examinations
- Quadratics, including Modulus Functions
- Indices Surds and Logarithm
- Polynomials, Remainder and Factor Theorem
- Partial Fractions and Cubic Expressions
- Binomial Expansions
- Coordinate Geometry
- Advanced graph skills
- Revision and Past Year Papers for Mid Year Examinations.
Course outline for Semester 1 Sec 3 for Add Math in Punggol tuition classes up till end of Sept for End of Year Examinations.
- Further Trigonometry and Identities
- Proof in Plane geometry
- Calculus (for schools with accelerated learning curriculum)
- Revision and Past Year Papers for End of Year Examinations
Our tuition for Add Math are taught by Kin Leong, with 18 years full time experience. Kindly call +65 91811929 for class schedules.